‘WOODCRAFT in Natuurpark Lelystad’ Prize 2023
For the Woodcraft Natuurpark Lelystad Prize 2023, Uitgast and Ensemble Woodcraft are announcing an international call for compositions of ca. 3 minutes inspired by the park and it’s inhabitants.
Open call for compositions
Composers from all over the world are invited to submit a composition of approximately 3 minutes in length, inspired by Natuurpark Lelystad. The winning composition will receive a monetary prize of €1.500, and, in addition, two honorary mentions will be awarded. The submissions are evaluated by a professional jury, on the basis of creativity, innovation, sound color and compositional quality.
The selected composition will be performed live during the Uitgast festival in natuurpark Lelystad on the 3rd of september 2023. In addition the work will be professionally recorded and broadcast.
Uitgast and Ensemble Woodcraft are announcing an international call for compositions of ca. 3 minutes inspired by the park and it’s inhabitants!
Deadline for submissions
01 August 2023
There is no age limit and no application fee. The competition is open to composers of all nationalities.
● 1st prize: € 1.500
● 2 honorary mentions
● Selected composition will be recorded and performed live at the festival
For more information about the ensemble please visit https://www.woodcraftmusic.com/
Website of Natuurpark Lelystad: Natuurpark Lelystad – Het Flevo-landschap
Website of Uitgast music festival: Uitgast Festival 2023
Candidates should supply:
- Most recent biography of max. 200 words (in English)
- A recent photo of the composer in high resolution
- A program note: a description of the composition.
- If applicable: a brief description of any special features, such as preparation of instruments, electronics, etc.
- The score of the piece, together with the necessary performance instructions in PDF. Please use your real name: a pseudonym is not needed.
- A MIDI file (in mp3 format). We know that the sound is not representative at all, but it helps the players to speed up the learning process of the piece.
Deel deze pagina:
Noteer 2 en 3 september 2023 in je agenda!
Nieuwsbrieven ontvangen? Schrijf In via de knop in de footer
Na je inschrijving houden we je met onze nieuwsbrieven op de hoogte van komende ontwikkelingen. Actueel en eerder nieuws staat op de NIEUWSPAGINA